LAUNDRY ROOM REVEAL



I’m trying to act cool and chill about the fact that I’m FINALLY posting my six-months-in-the-making over-promised laundry room reveal, but inside, whole parts of my brain are in various stages of explosion.
Because look what happened to my laundry room! Here’s how it looked when we moved in.


LAUNDRY ROOM REVEAL (!!)

I’m trying to act cool and chill about the fact that I’m FINALLY posting my six-months-in-the-making over-promised laundry room reveal, but inside, whole parts of my brain are in various stages of explosion.
Because look what happened to my laundry room! Here’s how it looked when we moved in:

That clothesline border helpfully clarified the purpose of the room, in case we ever got confused. Right after we moved in, we slapped a coat of paint on the wall, removed the popcorn ceilings, and left it that way, until last summer.

And today, it looks like this:
Laundry room makeover for only $157! Painted floors, stenciled walls... come see how it was done!
81K+

I mean whatever. No biggie. *Casual shrug.* *Simultaneous happiness explosion. Smoke coming from ears.*
It’s SO MUCH MORE FUNCTIONAL.
Updated laundry room with stenciled walls, DIY light and cabinetry
81K+
Our goals for this room were:
  • Pretty it up.
  • Fix the storage problem. (The single wire shelf was not doing the job.)
  • De-grossify (real word) the flooring.
  • Create a DIY drying rack.
And we hoped to do it all for $100 total.
Goal one: Pretty it up
I’m the only one who uses the laundry room, so for the first time ever, I sat down and considered the kind of room where I want to live. NOT what’s trendy. NOT what’s in style. Just what makes me happy, even if posting this on the blog caused whole interwebs to collectively point, laugh and shun me forever. See more:
;

Related

On a budget 8427272174319597328
item